Re: RARA-AVIS: Mike Robison, RIP

From: Jeff Vorzimmer ( jvorzimmer@austin.rr.com)
Date: 12 Jan 2008

I think I learned more about hardboiled crime fiction from Miker than any other single person. That month of September a little over a year ago when we did the books about hardboiled crime fiction was one of my favorites with all his amazing reviews. Remember those long reviews of books such as Noir Fiction, Tough Guy Writers of the Thirties, The Boys in the Back Room, Over My Dead Body, Pulp Jungle, The Dime Detectives and Difficult Lives? Those were some of his best posts.

Jeff