Re: RARA-AVIS: Mike Robison, RIP

From: cptpipes2000 ( cptpipes@hotmail.com)
Date: 12 Jan 2008

> I actually got to meet miker back in 2000 when he dropped into my bookstore during one
of his visits to L.A. He seemed like an extremely nice guy.

Terrill, I remember going over to Zspider to see the pics from that afternoon because Miker seemed like such an interesting guy that I just had to see what he looked like.

Our list moderators do a terrific job of keeping us on topic, but Miker had a knack for letting his personality seep into his posts, which I enjoyed reading.

I particularly enjoyed the month he hosted here.