RARA-AVIS: Mike Robison, RIP

From: foxbrick ( foxbrick@yahoo.com)
Date: 12 Jan 2008

The post quoted below will be, if I'm not mistaken, Mike Robison's last mesage to Rara-Avis.

Paul Farrell had wondered about MikeR's relative silence over the last month or so...inasmuch as Mike joined Rara-Avis five-seven years back and within a year, I think it was, was easily the most prolific poster on the list, his was an easy presence to miss.

But fate's a real clown, as you know.

Paul did an engine search, and turned up a few notices such as this:

Michael Ray Robison Michael Ray Robison, 53, of rural Bloomfield, Indiana, passed away Monday, Nov. 19, 2007 from injuries sustained in an automobile accident in eastern Greene County.

Born May 5, 1954 in Indianapolis, he was the son of William Ray and Adle Bianca (Felix) Robison.

He was a dedicated employee at the Crane Naval Surface Warfare Center, where he worked as an electronics engineer.

He was the 2006 winner of the Chocolate Fest in Bloomington. He enjoyed collecting coins, boating, scuba diving and rock climbing. He helped start the Hoosier Heights rock climbing gym. His most recent hobby was working with stained glass. He loved vacationing and traveling with his family and friends.

Survivors include: his wife, Nancy (McMillian) Robison; a daughter Amber Robison and fiance' Cory of Bloomfield; step-daughter, Holly Gendron of Noblesville; a step-son Tim Gendron of Noblesville; two step-grandsons Logan Foster and Dilliam Gendron of Noblesville; and a cousin, Phyliss Felix of Indianapolis.

He was preceded in death by his parents and a brother, Timothy Lynn Robison.

http://www.eurekaboy.com/family/miker.htm

Sorry, folks. Todd Mason

--- In rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com, Michael Robison