Re: RARA-AVIS: Themes of Revenge in Joe Gores's Work

From: Nathan Cain ( IndieCrime@gmail.com)
Date: 11 Jan 2008

Thanks for the info. I went to AbeBooks earlier this evening, and prices are all over the map there. Interface topped out at $150 for an uncorrected proof. I'm looking for something a little less pricey, since I'm planning on bending the spine. I wonder why this book, which I've heard described several times, in several places as a classic is out of print. It doesn't seem to have gotten a second printing in the US. I wonder why that is. Are the rights tied up somehow? I know there are several printing houses who specialize in or have a sideline in reprints that could probably do the book justice.