Re: RARA-AVIS: Themes of Revenge in Joe Gores's Work

From: Joy Matkowski ( jmatkowski1@comcast.net)
Date: 11 Jan 2008

Via Bookfinder, I see plenty of cheap pb copies---in the UK. The cheapest US is a $7.95 on biblio.
    Sometimes, the first seller to list a title is a wishful thinker, and the second and the third, etc., fall in line. Sometimes, not that many copies were printed, and the cheap ones already sold.
    Does it have an interesting cover, like the one Willeford?

Joy, who's read a couple of DKAs but no stand-alones

Nathan Cain asked: