RARA-AVIS: Re: Year's best novel.

From: Richard Moore ( moorich@aol.com)
Date: 10 Jan 2008

I also am fond of end-of-the-world stories, or more specifically, stories set the aftermath of the collapse of civilization. THE LONG LOUD SILENCE by Wilson Tucker (1952, rev. 1970) is one of my favorites. Just a great story, well-told. Another along the same line is Gordon Dickson's less well known 1990 novel WOLF AND IRON.

Richard Moore

--- In rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com, "jacquesdebierue"