RARA-AVIS: Re:THE CHINATOWN DEATH CLOUD PERIL

From: Mark Finn ( markfinn@texas.net)
Date: 07 Jan 2008

--- In rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com, "Gonzalo Baeza" <gbaeza@...> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I didn't know you were a member of this group. What a great job you did
> with the Robert E. Howard biography. Just thought I'd let you know how
> much I enjoyed it.
>
> -Gonzalo B.
> saddlebums.blogspot.com

Thanks, Gonzalo. I'm glad you liked it. I really appreciate hearing that.

I am indeed a member of several of these groups, but I mostly lurk unless I (a) feel so strongly about something that I have to speak up,
(b) have a question about a related topic of conversation, or (c) just happen to have some information that the learned membership may find of interest. For the most part, I'm here to learn.

Mark