Re: RARA-AVIS: My 2007

From: Robert Sankner ( rsankner@yahoo.com)
Date: 05 Jan 2008

Juri:

I agree about the disappointment CCDP turned out to be. I had to force myself to keep reading it since I spent the money for it.I'm glad to see that it wasn't just me.

Bob

      ____________________________________________________________________________________ Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your home page. http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs