: RARA-AVIS: End of year thanks to Bill

From: E. Borgers ( webeurop@yahoo.fr)
Date: 29 Dec 2007

I join the others fellow members to thank bill Denton for his brilliant conduct of this List and in the first place for having creating it.

  I was one of the very first members, in the first days of RARA-AVIS, and can only regret that Bill's interests took another path.

  I wish good luck to the new coordinators and hope for the continuity of this List.

  I take the opportunity to wish to all Avians a very good year 2008, full of good read and interesting discussions. And hapiness.

  E.Borgers
  Polar Noir
  http://www.geocities.com/polarnoir