RARA-AVIS: End of year thanks

From: jacquesdebierue ( jacquesdebierue@yahoo.com)
Date: 28 Dec 2007

I would like to thank the membership of Rara-Avis for yet another year of great hardboiled discussions. In the soon-to-end 2007, Rara-Avis turned 10, not a bad number. The membership has grown to more than 600. And we have not yet figured out the difference between noir and hardboiled... meanwhile, my two little children have become big adolescents, hardboiled and noir fans to boot. Life doesn't wait for the resolution of definitional controversies.

As current co-administrator (jointly with Todd), I ask for a big hand for Bill Denton, inventor, founder and administrator of the list for so many years, to whom I send my best wishes.

And to all members, thanks and let's keep it up!

Best,

mrt