RARA-AVIS: Re: Boxing Fiction (was Fat City)

From: Richard Moore ( moorich@aol.com)
Date: 24 Dec 2007

These two look very interesting and I was wondering why I couldn't find them on line. In case anyone else looks for them on abebooks, the correct spelling of the author's name Thom Jones helps.

The mention of Sonny Liston in the Jones collection reminds me of how much I liked Nick Tosches' excellent biography of the late boxer.

Richard Moore