Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Dirty Snow

From: Mark R. Harris ( brokerharris@gmail.com)
Date: 23 Dec 2007

First, let me thank everyone who responded to my Simenon queries both on and off list. I heartily appreciate it. I was a little slow responding because this was a brutal pre-holiday week at work. But I have a wealth of information to explore now.

Second, Mike, I (re-)joined the group on October 9 and therefore just missed the exchange you mention by a few weeks. Thanks for pointing it out. I had done a search for "Dirty Snow" in the archive but should have done a more general search on just "Simenon."

New York Review Books has now apparently published nine Simenon titles, in addition to all the other great books they've been busy re-issuing. For litterateurs, this is one of the best imprints out there these days.

Best, Mark

--
Mark R. Harris
2122 W. Russet Court #8