Re: RARA-AVIS: Sorry, more Ellroy

From: Patrick King ( abrasax93@yahoo.com)
Date: 19 Dec 2007

How the heck can someone be interested in: Latin American imperialism, Hoover's final years, the escalation of Viet Nam, Hoffa's end and Sonny Liston, but have no interest in Watergate? Its like reading The Hobbit, The Fellowship of the Ring, The Twin Towers, then saying, 'Thats enough! I'm not going to read Return of the King.' Anyway, I hope he finds a more probable end to Jimmy Hoffa than he did to Elizabeth Short. Its hard for me to believe he doesn't see a link between the disappearance of Hoffa and Watergate. Nixon commuted Hoffa's sentence, after all. But Hoffa didn't disappear until July of 1975. How's he going to keep that within his 1972 cut off date?

Patrick King

      ____________________________________________________________________________________ Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your home page. http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs