Re: RARA-AVIS: Stieg Larsson

From: akarim1462@aol.com
Date: 19 Dec 2007

  Hi all -
  Just finished Stieg Larsson's THE GIRL WITH THE DRAGON TATTOO which for my money is one of the greatest crime novels I've read in a decade - dark but full
 of compassion - Larsson was an investigative journalist who researched and exposed the Neo-Nazi movements in Europe and his Native Sweden - this is one of greatest reads in the genre and my tip for book of 2008 -
  My Review is online :-

_ http://www.stieglarsson.com/The-Girl-With-The-Dragon-Tattoo_
( http://www.stieglarsson.com/The-Girl-With-The-Dragon-Tattoo)
  And I have a big feature on Larsson and his work going online shortly at :-

_www.therapsheet.blogspot.com_ (http://www.therapsheet.blogspot.com/)
  Want to know what all the fuss is about?
  Read Larsson's novel when released in an English Translation on Jan 10th 2008 - you will be mesmorized
  Best wishes for the Christmas / Festive season and Larsson's book will show you how exhilerating the Crime Fiction genre can be
  Ali
_www.shotsmag.co.uk_ (http://www.shotsmag.co.uk)
_www.therapsheet.blogspot.com_ (http://www.therapsheet.blogspot.com)

( http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=831660)