RARA-AVIS: Re:Dexter

From: Karen L. Syed ( echelonpress@comcast.net)
Date: 17 Dec 2007

Nathan, I am right there with you. I actually didn't really enjoy the first book, and have not read the second book. I was however intrigued with the series, as everyone kept raving about it. Hubby and I are working our way through. I can tell you it is much easier to watch it on our own terms. We check out the DVD's from the library and watch the episodes in small doses.

My other comment is that the show's intro is one of the longest most monotonous I've ever seen, from the mosquito slap to the dorky smile on the sidewalk. Seems to take forever!

But as far as entertainment goes, it doesn't suck.

Karen Syed

Escape the ordinary <http://www.echelonpress.com/> www.echelonpress.com Got Books?

A Merry Little Murder [A Rhodes to Murder Mystery] by Mary Welk

Looking for better health and income potential?

I FEEL GREAT! 15 lbs. and losing. Ask me how!

  _____

I am using the free version of SPAMfighter for private users. It has removed 84183 spam emails to date. Paying users do not have this message in their emails. Try SPAMfighter <http://www.spamfighter.com/len> for free now!

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)