Re: RARA-AVIS: The Siege of Trencher's Farm (Straw Dogs)

From: Allan Guthrie ( allan@allanguthrie.co.uk)
Date: 15 Dec 2007

It's an excellent novel by a fine writer. The scenes for which the movie is most famous are completely absent from the novel.

Al

----- Original Message ----- From: "Nathan Cain" < IndieCrime@gmail.com> To: "rara-avis-l" < rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com> Sent: Saturday, December 15, 2007 5:18 PM Subject: RARA-AVIS: The Siege of Trencher's Farm (Straw Dogs)