Re: RARA-AVIS: The Cold Six Thousand

From: Nathan Cain ( IndieCrime@gmail.com)
Date: 11 Dec 2007

I wouldn't say I've given up. I'll buy his next book when it comes out. I'm certainly not impatiently waiting for it. I might even wait till it comes out in paperback, but I haven't given up. Ellroy should keep his mouth shut and write. That's what he's good at. The whole
"I'm a tormented artist, Look at me." thing gets on my nerves. By running his mouth he definitely loses some of his luster.