RARA-AVIS: Re: A Whiff of Sulphur -- Eureka!

From: Eric Chambers ( nqexile@yahoo.com.au)
Date: 11 Dec 2007

Jim,

 Thank you for the reply.
 I have the bad habit ( on the few occasions that I have replied to posts) to reply before I read the next three digests. Had I done that I would have seen that Kevin had already answered this question. I did in fact know that Brackett had been involved in the writing. I am a teacher so I asked a question to to prompt an answer.
(giving myself away there) I wanted Brackett's name brought up as being involved with the movie. You have stated that Altman disrespected Chandler. I have assumed that you based that on a specific quote. Dick Lochte has contributed a quote to the contrary. Do you, in fact, have a specific quote or interview to back up your argument? If you do, I'd like to hear it.

--------------------------------- Make the switch to the world's best email. Get the new Yahoo!7 Mail now.