Re: RARA-AVIS: A Whiff of Sulphur -- Eureka!

From: Patrick King ( abrasax93@yahoo.com)
Date: 07 Dec 2007

I'm not being churlish. You believe it was not called THE LONG GOODBYE for nothing, and I believe it was called THE LONG GOODBYE in error. That's where we stand. I don't mean to be rude and I agree that you're entitled to your opinion even if it's wrong.

Patrick King

      ____________________________________________________________________________________ Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your home page. http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs