RE: RARA-AVIS: Bill Pronzini: short story collection

From: Ron Clinton ( clinton65@comcast.net)
Date: 05 Dec 2007

I think Pronzini is a terrific short-story writer -- his collections, SMALL FELONIES, GRAVEYARD PLOTS, ODDMENTS and MORE ODDMENTS are well worth seeking out (particularly the former two).

Since we're talking about Pronzini, this gives me (another) opportunity to highly, highly recommend THE CRIMES OF JORDAN WISE. Anyone who hasn't yet read this modern noir masterpiece is shorting themselves of an incredibly compelling read.

Ron Clinton