RARA-AVIS: spoilin and flicks

From: sonny ( sforstater@yahoo.com)
Date: 04 Dec 2007

damn, some of you folks either don't care or forgot about the old SPOILER warning on posts that give away endings and major plot points.

this could be books or films. and speaking of films, i swear when i joined, richard (?) told me not to post about movies, as this group was for books only. oh well.

please try to put a 'spoiler' warning in the sub line, especially with new books/films. old ones would be great too, but that might be expecting too much, to not talk major plot and endings of classics.

you killed 'no country' for me. i'll get you back, tho. in 'the black dahlia', the black dahlia dies.

      ____________________________________________________________________________________ Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your home page. http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs