RARA-AVIS: Re: Two Reviews

From: jacquesdebierue ( jacquesdebierue@yahoo.com)
Date: 03 Dec 2007

--- In rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com, "Timothy J. Lockhart"
<timlockhart@...> wrote:

> My reviews of the Busted Flush anthology A Hell of a Woman and Allan
Guthrie&#65533;s novel Hard Man appeared in yesterday&#65533;s Virginian-Pilot newspaper. Thanks to David Thompson, Megan Abbott, and Allan Guthrie for asking me to read and write about their fine books. You can find the reviews here:

I was glad to see Sandra Scoppettone included in this volume. I've been a fan of hers for years. She has a direct voice and a seeminly innate hardboiledness -- I am not talking about craft here, but about a core.

Best,

mrt