Re: RARA-AVIS: Re:A Whiff of Sulphur...

From: Mark R. Harris ( brokerharris@gmail.com)
Date: 03 Dec 2007

OK, Jim is starting to sound more and more like Cerebus the Aardvark when he becomes Pope in Dave Sims's "Church and State." This is scary, because as followers of the Cerebus series will know, the aardvark eventually (at the conclusion of 300 issues of the comic, no less) comes to the bad end of all bad ends, fulfilling a prophecy that he will end up "alone, unmourned and unloved."

It's just not worth it, Jim! Renounce your infallibility!

And now, back to your regularly scheduled programming.

Mark

--
Mark R. Harris
2122 W. Russet Court #8