Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Back by Popular Demand

From: Mark R. Harris ( brokerharris@gmail.com)
Date: 02 Dec 2007

I think there was actually quite a bit of coverage: front page New York Times obituary, memorial services in both Los Angeles and New York heavily attended by the film and creative communities, tributes pouring in from all over. What one would hope for one of America's greatest film directors and artistic personalities.

Best regards, Mark

--
Mark R. Harris
2122 W. Russet Court #8