RARA-AVIS: Adam Haynes sharing some new noir

From: vagrantpacific ( pacificvagrant@gmail.com)
Date: 02 Dec 2007

I'm giving the cool world a free peek at a book I wrote called Dusk, My Darling. It has been labeled by some as nou-velle vague crime, and others as contemporary hard crime. Since everyone seems to think it represents something fresh I'm experimenting with more progressive publishing paradigms - let the medium meet the message, that sorta thing. You can find the book at adam-haynes.blogspot.com.