Re: RARA-AVIS: John Ridley

From: DCG! ( damncrazygringo@yahoo.com)
Date: 29 Nov 2007

John Ridley is also an occasional commentator on NPR (National Public Radio, to those outside the States).

  He's all over the Net, actually, but here's his main blog page and clearing-house of info:

  http://www.jridley.com/blog/

  Ridley (no relation to another great writer & filmmaker, Phillip Ridley) seems pretty sharp, both in his style & observations, as well as his humour. Deffo worth checkin' out!

  Ciao for niao,
  (Momentarily De-Lurking)