Re: RARA-AVIS: Burroughs'

From: Ivan Van Laningham ( ivanlan9@gmail.com)
Date: 27 Nov 2007

Hi All-- My point was that the "printed example" wasn't an example; I was not
"calling Brian to the mat" for anything, I'm genuinely interested and would really like the facts; I know perfectly well he was not the original poster; and any "twisting" happening here is yours, Terril.

Metta, Ivan

--
Ivan Van Laningham
God N Locomotive Works