Re: RARA-AVIS: Burroughs'

From: Terrill Lankford ( lankford2000@earthlink.net)
Date: 26 Nov 2007

-----Original Message-----

Isn't one printed example enough to put this incredibly off-topic discussion to rest? Do we have to keep beating this poor dead Martian?

Even if Brian had mistakenly confused the two different works (which he did not), he's not even the one who originally introduced Burroughs into the discussion (which seemed a little ridiculous at the time). He was merely riffing on the original post. Then all of a sudden he was being called onto the mat for bringing it up. Which he had not.

It's kind of amazing how things keep getting so twisted about as of late on rara-avis. It almost seems like some form of madness.

TL