Re: RARA-AVIS: Burroughs' "Martian Chronicles"

From: Ivan Van Laningham ( ivanlan9@gmail.com)
Date: 26 Nov 2007

Hi All-- I've never seen any compilation by Burroughs entitled that. A quick google revealed multiple ERB bibliographic sites; I checked several, and found no instances of "chronicle" anywhere, unless it happened to mention Bradbury's book. The only instance that came up on www.bookfinder.com for author "Burroughs" and title "Martian Chronicles" was to a single listing for "Gods of Mars, The - Martian Chronicles, vol. 2", a 1979 Ballantine paperback. That subtitle was never used for earlier Ballantine editions--I know, 'cause I had most of them.

Can you point me to a bibliographic reference that might give the publisher?

Metta, Ivan

Author:  Teach Yourself Python in 24 Hours