Re: RARA-AVIS: Burroughs' "Martian Chronicles"

From: sonny ( sforstater@yahoo.com)
Date: 26 Nov 2007

I certainly agree that the title 'Martian Chronicles' would make 99.99% of the people who know of it at all think of Bradbury's book. However, the fact is that the Burroughs' saga has been published under that name, as I said. I certainly would make it up if it wasn't true and I sure ain't gonna argue about it. Not counting up to this point ;)

http://www.python.org/workshops/1998-11/proceedings/papers/laningham/laningham.html

      ____________________________________________________________________________________ Be a better pen pal. Text or chat with friends inside Yahoo! Mail. See how. http://overview.mail.yahoo.com/