Re: RARA-AVIS: Burroughs' "Martian Chronicles"

From: Patrick King ( abrasax93@yahoo.com)
Date: 26 Nov 2007

I, too, have read them all. I have the Balentine editions from the 1960s. I've never seen them packaged as "The Martian Chronicles." That is the name of a very famous Bradbury collection of stories so I'd expect Bradbury to have some trademark on the title unless Burroughs used it first, in which case Burroughs would have had a trademark. I know titles are pretty slippery.

Patrick King

      ____________________________________________________________________________________ Get easy, one-click access to your favorites. Make Yahoo! your homepage. http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs