Re: RARA-AVIS: Deadly Beloved

From: Gratefulbear ( gratefulbear@comcast.net)
Date: 26 Nov 2007

Not to be picky, but as a counselor and former parole officer, I've had clients who got "government cheese" as well as canned foods from the local welfare office. That was in the early to mid-1990's. I don't know if welfare offices still distribute government food. Even if the program stopped in the mid-1990's, though, that's still a recent memory (10 years ago), not an anachronism for 2007.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Nathan Cain" < IndieCrime@gmail.com> To: < rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com> Sent: Monday, November 26, 2007 6:00 AM Subject: Re: RARA-AVIS: Deadly Beloved