RARA-AVIS: Re: Interview w/ Westlake in yesterday's London Times

From: jacquesdebierue ( jacquesdebierue@yahoo.com)
Date: 24 Nov 2007

Speaking of Westlake, yesterday I walked down with my son to a big bookstore and looked at the mystery section. While Block was well represented (including his big book of short stories, Tanner, Bernie and Scudder, and 361, which made me very happy), there were only four Westlake titles in the shelves. That's a damn shame. Not a single Parker in the shelves: just a few Dortmunders.

Best,

mrt