Re: RARA-AVIS: Newton Thornburg

From: Ed Lynskey ( e_lynskey@yahoo.com)
Date: 21 Nov 2007

Thanks, John. I'm curious to read some of these titles. Are the noirs (Cutter & Bone, To Die In California and Dreamland) all stand alones? Are there any recurring characters?

Ed

      ____________________________________________________________________________________ Get easy, one-click access to your favorites. Make Yahoo! your homepage. http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs