Re: RARA-AVIS: Hammett and... Henry James

From: vhend1234@aol.com
Date: 21 Nov 2007

I did my Master's thesis in English on Henry James and his brother William James, the "Father of Modern Psychology," and I have to say that under Henry's
"labored, labyrinthine style" is an intricate and insightful illumination of human nature that could not be accomplished in a simple manner. His style suits his meaning. Henry James is the master! I hope no one is thinking that Hammett is a better writer. More popular, more fun, okay. Vicki

**************************************Check out AOL's list of 2007's hottest products.
( http://money.aol.com/special/hot-products-2007?NCID=aoltop00030000000001)