RARA-AVIS: Re: Pulp Fiction

From: jacquesdebierue ( jacquesdebierue@yahoo.com)
Date: 21 Nov 2007

Thanks, Jiro. In the two volumes whose contents you list there are several stories that are new to me (and one writer, Montanye). Since the big book only costs $25, it looks like a safe investment. It might be unwieldy, though. But with such riches, we shouldn't complain. I have a feeling that this book might sell very well. It makes for a nice present.

One thing I've noticed: kids, especially male kids of a certain age, adolescents like mine, are more in tune with pulp stories than they are with most mainstream fiction that is published today.

Best,

Mario