Re: RARA-AVIS: Newton Thornburg

From: Terrill Lankford ( lankford2000@earthlink.net)
Date: 21 Nov 2007

-----Original Message-----

Thanks for the recommendation, Ed. I read this one back in the 80s, but have forgotten most of it. I'm going to try to dig out the box in the garage that contains all my Thornburg books and give it a fresh read.

Anyone know how Thornburg is doing? Last I heard he had suffered a stroke and was in a nursing home in (I think) Washington or Oregon.