Re: RARA-AVIS: Magazines collected

From: dave reeder ( dave@cpidubai.com)
Date: 20 Nov 2007

terry

you and other rara-avis members are more than welcome at my pulp scanning group - groups.yahoo.com/group/pulpscans/

inspired by the scanning groups preserving comics, we've managed to pull together a small but dedicated band of scanners who are determined that digital records of pulps (as opposed to just the stories or art) survive. sci-fi, mystery, western, romance - it's all in the mix!

and if anyone has pulps to share with the group, that would be great!

dave

Dave Reeder Editorial Director, CPI PO Box 13700, Dubai, UAE Office: +971 4 351 5316 Mobile: +971 50 450 6745 dave@cpidubai.com