Re: RARA-AVIS: Newton Thornburg

From: Edward Pettit ( epetti01@yahoo.com)
Date: 20 Nov 2007

Terril, not long ago I picked up a copy of Thornburg's bank heist novel, Knockover. Great book. Intricate planning. Diverse team of thieves. Shootouts. Lots of drinking and smoking. A book well worth finding.

  Ed

  The Bibliothecary, a blog of literary endeavour
  http://bibliothecary.squarespace.com/
   Terrill Lankford < lankford2000@earthlink.net> wrote:
   Couldn't agree with you more, mrt. Thornburg is a true original. A terrific writer who appears to be nearly forgotten now. I know CUTTER AND BONE was reissued about a decade ago, but I think most of his other books are now out of print. Someone should come along and do trade paperbacks of all of them and get this guy the attention he deserves.

--------------------------------- Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you with Yahoo Mobile. Try it now.