RARA-AVIS: Re: BLACK LIZARD PULPS chunked up?

From: Sarah ( sarah.weinman@gmail.com)
Date: 20 Nov 2007

The copyright page of the omnibus includes the following:

"This work consists of three volumes published separately, in slightly different form, and without illustrations in Great Britain by Quercus Publishing, entitled PULP FICTION: THE CRIME FIGHTERS (2006), PULP FICTION: THE VILLAINS (2007) and PULP FICTION: THE DAMES (to be published in [April] 2008). This omnibus edition published by arrangement with Quercus Publishing."

And they are all listed on Amazon UK, though the cover used for the omnibus is different from the three single volumes.

Sarah

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_ss_w_h_?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=%22black+lizard%22+pulp&Go.x=19&Go.y=7&Go=Go