RARA-AVIS: Re: Ronald Rabbit Is a Dirty Old Man

From: Richard Moore ( moorich@aol.com)
Date: 19 Nov 2007

Thanks! My assumption is that Block had at least one ex-wife at the time he wrote this but I don't know that for a fact. I suppose it is possible that he absorbed the background from divorced and jilted friends. But there is enough joy in certain of his descriptions that make me think he was imagining a real life ex would have when she read it.

Richard Moore