RARA-AVIS: Hello

From: Terry Sanford ( mbtbone@yahoo.com)
Date: 19 Nov 2007

I joined the group last month. My wife and I owned Murder By The Book in Akron, Ohio for ten years. After we closed the store in 1994, Ihave been collecting crime fiction first editions and pulps with an emphasis on hard-boiled. By joining, I hope tp keep abreast of new authors, publishers, etc.

I hope to follow the lead of Bill Crider, a fine author and American, in keeping my postings positive.

I now have Terrill Lankford on my want list and I thank you for that. To return the favor, I recommend Robert Skinner's New Orleans series and both of Jackson Gillis' novels for some good hard-boiled reading.

Terry Sanford

      ____________________________________________________________________________________ Be a better pen pal. Text or chat with friends inside Yahoo! Mail. See how. http://overview.mail.yahoo.com/