Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Michael Collins

From: geir glosvik ( oldreilly@yahoo.com)
Date: 17 Nov 2007

Sorry about any inconvenience - of course Collins was in the achives and I found out what I did wrong, Thank you all!

Geir

----- Original Message ---- From: " DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net" < DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net> To: rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com Sent: Sunday, November 18, 2007 12:30:32 AM Subject: Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Michael Collins

I just checked the archives (just typed Michael Collins into the search box) and he was all over it. And it was May 2005 that he was the guest of honor here, graciously answering a ton of questions we posed to and about him and all of his pseudonyms.

Mark

      ____________________________________________________________________________________ Be a better pen pal. Text or chat with friends inside Yahoo! Mail. See how. http://overview.mail.yahoo.com/