Re: RARA-AVIS: Polity and policy

From: Patrick King ( abrasax93@yahoo.com)
Date: 17 Nov 2007

--- foxbrick < foxbrick@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Yes. It would be good to respond respectfully to a
> rude comment, as
> well, or to respond offlist, or not to respond at
> all. You aren't
> required to respond in kind.
**************************************************** Sure, but it's a natural response... like putting up your hand when a ball comes flying at your head. Not many people respond well to insults, and if you dish
'em out you ought to expect to take a few, too. Your suggestion puts the blame on the victim, so some loud mouth goes off and its our responsibility to ignore him? That won't work in a monestary, much less on a list of people who are passionate about murder and mayhem.

Patrick King

      ____________________________________________________________________________________ Get easy, one-click access to your favorites. Make Yahoo! your homepage. http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs