RARA-AVIS: Re: Duane Whathisname's 'Redhead'

From: cptpipes2000 ( cptpipes@hotmail.com)
Date: 16 Nov 2007

Thanks for the alert, Sonny. And to Duane too for sending this as I just received a copy. I am looking forward to reading it tonight.

The Blonde is so very different from The Wheelman while still existing in the same world as each other that I am anxious to see how The Redhead turns out.

I've recently enjoyed Bruen's Ammunition and Mosley's Blonde Faith. My next two are debuts from authors: Big City, Bad Blood, a PI novel from Sean Chercover and The Chicago Way by Michael Harvey. I've read good things about both of books. Anyone hear read them yet?