RARA-AVIS: Re: The Not-So-Long Goodbye

From: terry bowman ( foolesgold@gmail.com)
Date: 16 Nov 2007

Kevin Burton Smith <kvnsmith@...> wrote:

> Jim, since you're going out for a while, could you bring back some beer?
>
> Kevin

Kevin (and Jim),

I should probably be the one bringing the beer. I'll throw in some chicken wings as well. Kafe Kerouac, Columbus, OH, 7PM. Be there or be square!

Favorite book of '07: "The Tin Roof Blowdown"- James Lee Burke Last book finished: "No Country For Old Men" Currently reading: "The Big Sleep"- The Man On deck: "The Last Assassin"- Barry Eisler In the hole: I'm open for suggestions

Waiting in breathless anticipation: For "No Country For Old Men" movie to make it to the hinterlands (next wed.).