RARA-AVIS: Let's move on with our subject

From: jacquesdebierue ( jacquesdebierue@yahoo.com)
Date: 15 Nov 2007

This list is being run by Todd Mason and myself at Bill's request, since he is busy with other things. The membership can rest assured that we will do whatever is necessary to keep it running smoothly and at the level we're accustomed to, with emphasis on content and not on posturing. I request that instead of discussing the list itself people move on and discuss hardboiled and noir literature. And if anyone has a concern, a complaint or any other comment regarding the functioning of the list, please address it to us, the list owners, and we will take care of it.

Please do not clutter the list with endless personal arguments, ad hominem attacks and metadiscussions. That's not the purpose of the list and it will not be tolerated.

Best,

mrt