Re: RARA-AVIS: James Ellroy's film picks on TCM, was Before the Devil Knows You're Dead

From: sonny ( sforstater@yahoo.com)
Date: 15 Nov 2007

I saw the first 2, Stakeout and Murder By Contract. I loved Murder. Vince Edwards was great as the hitman and Herschel Bernardi and Phillip Pine were too good, freakin' hilarious. Ellroy was very cool talkin before and after the films, about bein stuck in L.A. in 1958 (both films were from
'58 and took place in L.A.)

      ____________________________________________________________________________________ Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your home page. http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs