RARA-AVIS: No off-topic politics here, please! [Re: Chandler's The Lady in the

From: jacquesdebierue ( jacquesdebierue@yahoo.com)
Date: 15 Nov 2007

--- In rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com, "Terry Bowman" <foolesgold@...> wrote:

> Consider me slapped into submission. I'll go back to lurking with my
> hip-waders on.

You have several options if the desire to flame is overwhelming. One is flaming privately. Another one is finding a list where flaming is allowed. And if you want to discuss politics per se, there is a limitless supply of forums. However, this one is for hardboiled and noir literature. It is a specialized forum, period.

Best,

mrt