Re: RARA-AVIS: Before the Devil Knoiws You're Dead (was Re: No Country for Old Men [the movie])

From: Patrick King ( abrasax93@yahoo.com)
Date: 13 Nov 2007

Okay, but PULP FICTION actually used the same sequencing trick Jarmusche used in MYSTERY TRAIN. As far as I know, that sequencing angle: showing the climactic moment from two or more different points of view and ending it on the indirect one, is unique to Jarmusche.

Patrick King

      ____________________________________________________________________________________ Get easy, one-click access to your favorites. Make Yahoo! your homepage. http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs